Thodorou island & glaronissi 2 hour rib tour starting from Chania
Take your family or friends and come with us for 2 hours to the National park of Thodorou island and enjoy the crystal clear waters away from the more crowded beaches of Platanias.
Our meeting point will be at the harbor of Platanias where our rib speedboat and our team will be waiting to welcome you .In just 5-7 minutes we will arrive at Thodorou island which is a protected area by the program of Natura 2000. The island hosts rare plants and the unique Kri-kri animals which if you are lucky you may see during our stay.
We will make a roundtrip of the island admiring the giant cave and the remains of the Venetian castle built in 1537 until the north side where the Glaronisi island can be seen. Our crew will tell you all the historical information while going towards the wildest part of Thodorou island which is called the “ BLACK WALL” . You will have time to swim at an amazing place with crystal waters, starfish and shells or stay on board and enjoy the sun while listening to fine music. A day would not be complete without a snorkeling experience and underwater photography by our team . Our last stop of this tour is above the wreck of the German aircraft «Junker 52» of the World War II.
- Boat type: Powerboat SeaStar
- Snorkeling equipment
- Vat & insurance
- Transfer ( please if you wish to add transfer kindly send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- This tour is private and the maximum capacity will be 8 people.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.