Souda bay & Marathi beach cruise starting from Chania
Come with us to a scenic cruise on the “Black Pearl” pirate boat! Sailing East we will enjoy an amazing view to the village of Kalyves, the ancient city of Aptera as well as the Turkish fortress “ ITZEDIN” that was built in 1870 and took its name of the first born son of the Sultan. Many political prisoners were executed there. Today it is declared a World Heritage Site. Continuing we will sail to Almyrida bay, to Marathi beach, to Loutraki beach and of course we will get really near to the islet of Souda. On the ships open deck your children can enjoy special animation program and participate in various games such as treasure hunts, face painting and water gun fights.After all these a fun day at sea will come to its end!!
TRIP ITINERARY :
- We pick you up from your hotel in the morning ( about 08:30 a.m ) and we drive you to the Souda port where our pirate boat will be waiting for you.
- At 10:00 a.m the cruise is starting and our staff dressed in Pirate clothes will greet you on board.
- You will be given a written guided tour in your language .Furthermore a self service bar is open through the cruise where you can purchase sandwiches,water,softdrinks,snacks and coffee.
- In about 1 hour you will reach the first stop the “Almyrida bay” where you can swim in the turquoise blue waters
- Continuing sailing the coastline we reach “Marathi beach” at approximately 12:30. Free time there is 2 hours .You can remain on board or disembark to the lovely beach and have a stroll at the very tasty restaurants .
- Next destination is the picturesque “Loutraki beach” in the southeastern part of Akrotiri peninsula.
- Final stop on our way back is the “Islet of Souda “. Return time at the port 17:00 p.m.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Boat ticket
- Air-conditioned bus transportation or minibus
- Animation program for the children.
- Personal expenses (drinks & snacks, lunch)
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location.You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Things you must have with you:
- b) A hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- c) Swimsuit and towel
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.