Santorini island day tour starting from Heraklion
A day tour to the ‘’Pearl of the Aegean’’ the beautiful Santorini island. Even if you are in Crete you can easily have a day at this volcanic island with the white houses with the blue windows on the edge of the cliffs. Set sail with us from the port of Rethymno with a speed boat to the romantic Santorini island.
TRIP ITINERARY :
- We pick you up from your hotel in the morning ( about 06:30 a.m ) and we drive you with our bus towards port of Heraklion.
- Upon arriving at the port you will embark on a speed boat( 8:00a.m) that will bring you to the island in just 2 hours.
- Upon arriving at the port of Athinios you will be told to embark on the buses according to your language of preference. During the drive to the first stop our guides will explain you all the necessary information.
- First stop is the beautiful “Oia “ where you will stay for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Second destination is the capital city “Fira” . You will stay there for 1 hour.
- Additional free time either to spend at “ Fira” or go for a swim at Perissa the black beach.
- At 16:00 the speed boat leaves again back to Crete where our buses will be waiting for you to bring you back to your morning pick up place. We hope that you have enjoyed this day !!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Boat tickets for the high-speed catamaran
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Heraklion area to port
- Air-conditioned bus transportation on Santorini island.
- Guide on Santorini ( English, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Czech,French and Polish speaking)
- Personal expenses ( breakfast , lunch)
- Volcano tour 20 € ( upon request if available)
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Things you must have with you:
- Passport or ID for control at the boat
- A hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable shoes
- Printed Voucher ticket send by us to your email.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.