Preveli & Rethymno starting from Heraklion
The Palm beach of Preveli is located 95 km away from Heraklion city in the southern part of Crete. Before arriving at the beach you will have some photos opportunities of the magnificent springs of the Kourtaliotiko gorge that is ending up into the Preveli beach. A 25 minute walk will give you the satisfaction of swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Libyan sea next to the tropical river .You can walk into the Palm forest or rent a paddle boat too.Leaving Preveli beach we will visit the Monastery of Preveli which was founded in the Middle Ages . Our last stop for the day will be the beautiful town of Rethymno for a walk and coffee stop. Return approximately 20:00-21:30.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
- Escort ( English speaking )
- Croissant ,sandwich,juice & water
- Personal expenses ( breakfast , lunch)
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location.You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Things you must have with you:
- b) A hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- c) Swimsuit and towel
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.