Premium Sunset Jeep Safari Tour starting from Rethymno
Come with us to a romantic getaway safari with the best panoramic views of Rethymno city, Potamon dam lake, traditional Cretan villages and mountains. Our tour is almost private and accompanied by well trained escorts .
We begin in the evening after picking you up from your hotel heading towards the inland of Rethymnon through traditional villages and uncharted mountain routes. Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, non tourist places, unique panoramic view of Potamon dam lake and mountains ideal for sunset capture stops, are only some of the experiences that you will enjoy during this 4 hour safari tour.
After our exploration through traditional Cretan villages of Pigi, Adelle, Sain Dimitrios, Holy Trinity and Harkia and following an uncharted off-road route we reach an amazing point in the hill above Potamon dam at 650m altitude. Continuing our unpaved route and admiring the unique Cretan terrain we reach a unique sunset spot to admire the romantic view and the entire city of Rethymno. After taking some beautiful pictures we will reach a small family owned tavern where our Cretan delicacies platter will be served accompanied by a glass of wine.
Our sunset tour comes to an end through an easy asphalt road to reach Rethymnon city full of memories, experiences, amazing sights and romantic views !!
TRIP ITINERARY :
- We will pick you up from your hotel ( between 17:00p.m – 17:45 p.m)
- Sunset panoramic view of Rethymnon and mountains.
- Uncharted off road routes in Non-touristic areas.
- Light dinner with Cretan delicacies and a glass of wine.
- Duration 4-5hours , Distance : 70 km , Altidute : 650 m
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Premium off-road vehicles (7 or 9 seater) driven by multilingual escort-drivers
- Light dinner with Cretan delicacies and a glass of wine
- Liability insurance, local fees and taxes
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- The trip is not recommended for people who have mobility or back problems, car sickness as well as pregnant women or for children younger than 7 years old as we do not provide baby seats. It is also not recommended for people taller than 195cm and more than 130 kg.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.