Premium Sunset Jeep Safari Tour starting from Chania
This Safari Tour brings you to the Northwest side of the inland of Crete. If you are seeking for an off-road adventure with the best panoramic view and romantic sunsets then this tour is the right one. Starting our off-road exploration through orange and lemon tree valleys in villages of Patelari, Varipetro, Alikianos and Vatolakkos, we reach an amazing point in the hill of Vatolakkos at 700m altitude where we will have the best panoramic view of the sunset and the possibility to admire the entire city below. After experiencing the sunset, we continue our trip through Cretan Villages, full of amazing sights and stories until we reach Manousakis Winery where we will have a wine tasting accompanied by some Cretan delicacies. When we finally we reach the end of our Sunset Safari tour we will be driving back to our hotels full of memories, experiences, adventures and best panoramic views of Chania .
TRIP ITINERARY :
- We will pick you up from your hotel in the afternoon( between 17:00p.m – 18:00 p.m)
- Sunset panoramic view of Chania
- Uncharted off road routes in Non-touristic areas
- Traditional villages
- Wine tasting at Manousakis winery
- Duration 4- 5 hours , Distance : 70km , Altidute : 700 m
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Premium off-road vehicles (7 or 9 seater) driven by multilingual escort-drivers
- Three Wines tasting with Cretan delicacies platter.
- Liability insurance, local fees and taxes
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- The trip is not recommended for people who have mobility or back problems, car sickness as well as pregnant women or for children younger than 7 years old as we do not provide baby seats. It is also not recommended for people taller than 195cm and more than 130 kg.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.