Powerboat Tour to Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa Island Full Day starting from Chania
Join this powerboat dreamy tour to Balos lagoon and the Gramvousa island Full Day and be ready for unforgettable memories. Our cruise will start from Chania port heading parallel with the Rodopou peninsula . During the ride you will see amazing private beaches and hear important historical information from our Skipper. After about an hour we will reach Balos Lagoon before the big ferries arrive so we can peacefully enjoy this majestic blue lagoon. After Balos we will ride to Gramvousa Island where you can walk up to the Venetian castle which was built in 1579 to catch some amazing photos of the view of 137 metres high. The panoramic view as well as the legend of pirate treasure hidden on this island is a good reason to take this 20 minute walk up to the castle. After the walk you can cool down at the small beach with the crystal clear waters. We will continue with a stop at the secluded Menies beach and the national park of Theodorou island where you can be lucky to see the famous Kri-kri .Let our skipper create a special 8 hours speedboat tour for you, your family and friends.
TRIP ITINERARY :
Recommended departure with boat at 9:00 a.m.
- 1st stop for swimming Balos Lagoon
- 2nd stop Gramvousa island
- 3rd stop Rhodopou peninsula Menies Beach
- 4th Stop Theodorou island
- Duration 8 hours
- Private Skippered Wellcraft Scarab Excel 31" 850Hp Powerboat ( 1 – 7 persons) & fuel
- Lunch packet per person
- Towel for each participant and snorkelling equipment
- A bottle of water, refreshment beer or wine for every person
- Liability insurance, local fees and taxes
- Transportation from and to Chania Old harbor that can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- For the registartion documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents: Full Name ,Nationality, Passport number.
- This trip is not recommended for people that have boat sickness or maybe fear of speed or water as well as non-swimmers and people with mobility problems. Also it is not recommended to bring children under 5 years old .
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.