Powerboat Tour Rodopou Peninsula, Menies Beach and Theodorou Island Half Day starting from Chania
How about escaping the crowded beaches of Chania and hop on a Powerboat tour to a secluded beach with crystal clear waters? If that sounds like you come and join us in our boat adventure for a more quiet and peaceful place. Take your family or friends on private tour to Menies beach and the area around Rhodopou Peninsula accompanied by our professional skipper. Let us create a special half day (4 hours) speedboat tour by starting our cruise from Chania port cruising parallel with the Peninsula close to the Rocky Mountains where the views are wild and breathtaking and to the Theodorou Island. Our skipper will provide you with all the historical information of this area .
Our first dive takes place in a secluded small private and isolated beach with blue waters “ Menies Beach”. We continue our tour close to the coastline and we visit another bay with green waters “ Chironisia Bay”. On the way back your skipper will pump up your adrenaline with his speed boat turns. The third stop is at Theodorou island which is a protected park and the home of the famous “Kri –Kri”. There you have enough time to relax and enjoy the sun and sea . Join us for a quick and relaxed tour where you can enjoy your privacy along with some of the most incredible landscapes.
TRIP ITINERARY :
Recommended departure with boat at 9:00 a.m.
- 1st stop for swimming Menies beach
- 2nd stop Rhodopou peninsula
- 3rd Stop Theodorou island
- Duration 4 hours ( If you wish to have a full day 7 hours please let us know and the price will be 1200€)
- Private Skippered Wellcraft Scarab Excel 31" 850Hp Powerboat ( 1 – 7 persons) & fuel
- Towel for each participant and snorkelling equipment
- A bottle of water, refreshment beer or wine for every person
- Liability insurance, local fees and taxes
- Transportation from and to Chania Old harbor that can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- For the registartion documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents: Full Name ,Nationality, Passport number.
- This trip is not recommended for people that have boat sickness or maybe fear of speed or water as well as non-swimmers and people with mobility problems. Also it is not recommended to bring children under 5 years old .
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.