Powerboat Tour to Secret beaches, Stavros, Seitan Limania & Marathi for FULL DAY starting from Chania
Join us in a full day, on a Powerboat Tour to Seitan Limania & Marathi beaches. A tour to secret beautiful beaches and wild sceneries accompanied by our professional skipper. Take your family and friends on a 7 hour full day tour from Chania to the famous Seitan Limania, the Souda Bay, Marathi bay, Stavros and many other secret beaches where you can swim in crystal clear blue waters. During the boat ride we will pass also the Greek and US naval bases towards the Akrotiri peninsula.Our Speed boat has a capacity of up to 7 guests plus the skipper. While enjoying the magnificent ride and listening to information about the area provided from our skipper, our adrenaline is pumped, and our day begins!
TRIP ITINERARY :
Recommended departure with boat at 9:00 a.m.
- 1st stop for swimming Stavros beach ( Zorbas beach)
- 2nd stop Seitan Limania
- 3rd stop Marathi beach
- 4th Stop Secret beaches along the coastline.
- Duration 7 hours
- Private Skippered Wellcraft Scarab Excel 31" 850Hp Powerboat ( 1 – 7 persons)
- Lunch packet per person
- Towel for each participant and snorkelling equipment
- A bottle of water, refreshment beer or wine for every person
- Liability insurance, local fees and taxes
- Transportation from and to Chania Old harbor that can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- For the registartion documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents: Full Name ,Nationality, Passport number.
- This trip is not recommended for people that have boat sickness or maybe fear of speed or water as well as non-swimmers and people with mobility problems. Also it is not recommended to bring children under 5 years old .
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.