Palm beach Preveli starting from Rethymno
The palm beach of Preveli is a place you should definitely visit while you are on our beautiful island. It is located in the southern part of Crete. Our bus tour brings us to Damnoni beach from where we take a boat( 20 minutes) to reach the Palm beach .Before that we will make a stop to admire the Kourtaliotis Gorge with its springs and waterfalls that result in the river at Preveli beach. Upon arriving at Preveli you will have time (3 hours )to enjoy the refreshing Libyan sea and the Cretan Sun. Our next stop is the small resort Plakias, situated in a natural bay. Here you can have lunch, go for another swim or do some shopping(2 hours). We will take another road to return to Rethymno, driving through the impressive Kotsifou Gorge. DURATION:07:00 -18:00
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
- Escort ( English,German speaking )( french upon request)
- Personal expenses ( breakfast , lunch)
- 12€ Boat ticket
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location.You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Things you must have with you:
- Comfortable shoes
- A hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the bus drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.