Menies bay by private yacht starting from Chania
Would you like to enjoy a relaxing day on a private yacht at a beach away from all the hustle of the touristic areas? Then this is the activity you are looking for. Everyday our journey starts from the Venetian Harbor at 09:30 a.m . where our team will be there to welcome you on board.
In approximately 30 minutes you will be admiring the wild beauty of the peninsula of Rhodopou where our beautiful beach “ Menies” will be waiting to explore. A charming place of rare plants and animals combined with crystal clear waters . If you wish we can also visit the ancient city of «Diktyna», where you can find the remains of an old temple, columns and ancient baths. A member of the crew will inform you about the historical details of the place.
The yacht will be at your disposal to relax at the sun beds and enjoy a light lunch provided by us. At the end of the trip and during our return, we will also make a stop at the island of Thodorou which is a National park that hosts the famous animals Kri-kri .There, you will discover the wreck of a German airplane (Junker 52) shot down during the World War II, which lays only 5m beneath the surface.
TRIP ITINERARY :
- Starting time is 09:30 a.m from the Old harbor of Chania. A map with the exact location will be provided with the booking confirmation.
- First stop is Menies Bay .
- Second stop is Thodorou island above the wreck of the German airplane of WW2
- Return at the Old harbor at 15:30 p.m
- Skipper & Steward
- Light lunch
- Soft drinks & beers, water & a bottle of Wine
- Snorkeling equipment
- Vat & insurance
- Transfer to and from the Old harbor of Chania ( please if you wish to add transfer kindly send your request to email@example.com )
This tour is private and the maximum capacity will be 10 people.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.