Local Winery & Olive mill
Local Winery & Olive mill tour from Chania start with us picking you up from your hotel / airbnb and driving to the west to admire the Oldest Olive tree in the world( 3000 years old) in the village of Ano Vouves. We will have the chance to visit an Olive mill to be explained of the process of olive oil making and of course taste the virgin cretan olive oil . After this interesting and informative visit we will continue to 2 family wineries to make a tour around the facilities . Any visit would be incomplete if we wouldn't taste a variety of Cretan and international wines with the company of many Cretan delicacies . A real gastronomy experience !!
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking guide
- Wine tasting & local dishes
- Air-conditioned Mini bus
- Cretan lunch
- Taxes and fees
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.