Local cheese making & tasting starting from Chania
Discover the art of Cretan cheese making! Traditional and easy recipes that you can do also at home! With this workshop you will make local cheese using fresh goat's milk which is a cheese type used in every Cretan house. You will also have the chance to taste a variety of other local delicious cheese. After finishing the workshop you can of course take the cheese you made ( ½ kilo) . You will practice your skills at a traditional olive farm with a total duration of 3 hours with our experienced chef.
- Cheese making and lunch with 3 different plates and seasonal salads
- Wine (2 different types of wine from local varieties)
- Cheese plater
- English speaking instructor
- Transport to and from the Olive farm ( in case you wish to add transportation please don’t hesitate to send your request at email@example.com )
- This tour requires a minimum amount of 4 participants. If the amount is not met we will offer a different day of participation .
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.