Local apiary & bee garden visit starting from Chania
Come with us to a local Apiary and learn how the famous Cretan honey is made. Upon arriving our honey producer will walk you through the bee garden and explain the basics of honey making. You can talk with the honey producer, observe the bees and find out how a bee hive is organized and functions. Afterwards you can try out the honey and enjoy a light lunch at the beekeepers house! Duration 3 hours .
- Beegarden visit & bee hive demonstration
- Light lunch, honey sampling and aperitifs with honey and raki.
- English speaking instructor
- Transport to and from the Olive farm ( in case you wish to add transportation please don’t hesitate to send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- This is a small group activity.
- In case of cancellation please inform us 24 hours before.