Imbros gorge starting from Rethymno
Imbros gorge is the 2nd most popular Cretan gorge after the Samaria gorge.This gorge situated at the Sfakia region is only 8 km long and the walking time is about 2,5 hours. Despite being much smaller than the Samaria gorge there are some very spectacular sections especially some very narrow passages that will absolutely amaze you. It is an ideal gorge for families with children. After the walk we have time for a swim and a meal at the Libyan Sea. This tour is also suitable for children.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
- Escort – Mountain Guide ( English speaking)
- Entrance fee to the Imbros gorge: 2,5 €
- Personal expenses ( breakfast , lunch)
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location.You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- The hike is neither suggested for people suffering from heart problems or from health conditions of the lower extremities nor for pregnant women.
- Things you must have with you:
- Proper shoes such as trainers and socks as well as a jacket for the morning breeze.
- A hat and sunscreen
- A bottle of water to refill inside the gorge
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cash for entrance fee
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the bus drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.