Experience the Battle of Crete
The Battle of Crete guarantees a unique personal experience in which one visits war monuments in Chania and gains valuable knowledge on the historical battle of Crete. The participants will have the opportunity to admire the airfield of Maleme from above, as well as the old bridge of Tavronitis. Another reason why this tour, operated in small groups, is worth a visit is the chance to discover the battlegrounds of Galatas and Ayia prison valley and also the German and British Commonwealth war cemeteries.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees
- Snacks and water/person
- Taxes & fees
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.