Elafonisi beach & Chania city starting from Rethymno
With this excursion you have the opportunity to see 2 different places in one day. The Chania city old town and the Elafonissi beach.The city of Chania has Turkish and Venetian architectural styles which meet and form a very impressive townscape. Especially in the old town, narrow streets and alleys, old mansion and arcades, mosques and minarets bear witness to the long presence of Venetians and Turks. We continue the excursion by visiting the most southwest point of Crete, Elafonissi. Exotic beach with white sand and turquoise waters reminding of Caribbean.
TRIP ITINERARY :
- We pick you up from your hotel in the morning ( about 07:30 a.m ) and we drive you with our bus and Guide towards the southwestern part of Crete.
- During the drive you will be explained all the information for your tour and about 9:15 you will reach Chania city where you have about 2 hours to discover the old town.
- Second stop will be the Elafonissi beach from about 13:00 – 16:00 p.m .
- Third stop at the return will be the village of Elos for a refreshment or coffee at about 16:40- 17:30 p.m .
- .Approximate return in Rethymno 20:00 p.m
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
- Escort ( English, German speaking )( French upon request)
- Personal expenses ( breakfast , lunch)
- Upon booking this tour please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the nearest pick up point and time.
- Things you must have with you:
- Comfortable shoes
- A hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- We kindly ask you not to take with you the pink sand and respect the flora and fauna of this magnificent place.
- Please bring your own face masks to wear during the bus drive as a Covid-19 precaution.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.