Cretan Night & Chania best viewpoint
A visit to Crete would be incomplete if you would not join a traditional Cretan night. After the hotel pick ups we will drive you first with our bus and guide to the best viewpoint of Chania the famous " Venizelos Tombs" for some historical facts and beautiful photos over the whole city . During our drive to the venue we will make a short stop to see Allied war Cemetery in Souda which is an impressive spot on the edge on a bay with a great view of the Aegean Sea. The graves in this cemetery belong to soldiers of the British Commonwealth who died on Crete during the Second World War. After that we will arrive at the Cretan night tavern where Cretan traditional dancers will wait for us to show us some moves and the night begins.
- Guide in English.
- Bus transfer from & to hotel.
- Lunch & Drinks 23 euro per person paid on bus.
- Meeting place will be emailed to you after your booking. Tour is starting at about 17:00 p.m.
- Tour ends about midnight.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers . If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.