Cooking experience of local cuisine starting from Chania
Would you like to bring back home except from photos also traditional recipes and culinary skills? Then this activity is the right choice!!The workshops take place at an Olive farm in an open air outdoor kitchen or inside the traditional cottage at the farm depending on the weather. Most cooking will take place in a wood and a gas fire.
The farm is situated at the edge of the village of Litsarda, a tiny beautiful village at the district of Apokoronas in western Crete, only a 40 minute drive from the city of Chania.
All vegetables used are organic and are produced at The Olive Farm !! A full meal of your creation is included ! Wine and cheese platters with local cheese and other delicacies are also included. The workshops are all hand’s on and everything is made from scratch. Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate. Menu: to be designed with the customer’s input after booking. Each workshop lasts for about 4+ hours.
- Cooking lesson and full 5-course meal
- Wine (2 different types of wine from local varieties)
- Raki (local spirit)
- Cheese plater
- English speaking instructor
- Transport to and from the Olive farm ( in case you wish to add transportation please don’t hesitate to send you request at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- This is a small group acitivity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.