Chania Old Town Walking Tour
Would you like to visit the charming old town of Chania with its small picturesque little streets and stroll around the beautiful architecture with the company of a professional guide that will give you the best insight into the history of this place? Then this tour is the prefect one!
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities of Greece, featuring an exotic blend of different periods of history and their corresponding architectural styles. This walking tour offers you a 2 hour guided tour in a very small group of mostly 10 people in the old town of Chania. You can explore the Venetian harbor, roam through the old Turkish quarters and many more historical places.
- Professional licenced guide in English.
- Personal expenses ( lunch and drinks)
- Hotel transfer ( if needed please let us know and we will provide a rate for you)
- Meeting place will be emailed to you after your booking. Tour is starting at 10:00 a.m but please be 10 minutes earlier at meeting point.
- Tour duration 2 hours
- Things you must have with you:
- Proper walking shoes
- A hat and sunscreen
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers . If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.