Artisan olive oil soap workshop starting from Chania
This workshop takes place at an Olive oil farm in the small village of Litsarda . During this 3 ½ hours you will learn how to make your own Olive Oil Soap with artisanal skincare products using natural local ingredients, including herbs organic extra virgin olive oil from The Olive Farm, dried flowers, beeswax, oil infusions, essential oils and beeswax. We have revived age-old methods that can be easily replicated at home. After completing this workshop you will go home with the products you made and instructions to make those anytime and anywhere!
- Hand’s on lesson/practice
- goodie bag with products, coffee, tea and nibbles.
- English speaking instructor
- Transport to and from the Olive farm ( in case you wish to add transportation please don’t hesitate to send your request at email@example.com )
- This activity requires a minimum participation of 4 people. In case this amount is not met we will offer you another possible day if you wish.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.